Ekenas Gård operates the https://www.ekenasgard.se website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the www.ekenasgard.se website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email and postal address. The information that we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- If you visit our website, we process your personal data to analyze how you use the website and show you relevant marketing
- If you make a booking/purchase or visit us, we process your personal data, e.g. to
- Administrate your booking/purchase and stay,
- Keep track of any relevant information information for your stay including but not limited to allergies and similar information relevant for your stay,
- Provide customer service,
- Store information to provide you with the best possible experience when you visit us next time,
- Send relevant offers and information before, during and after your stay (newsletters/sms), and
- Send surveys during and after your stay by mail/sms
You have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us to the email address stated below. Please write ‘Request personal information’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=”The below list details the cookies used in our website.”]
Turn off all Cookies:
You can read about how to delete cookies here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites